Student documents (u:space)

You can print out student documents such as student record sheets, transcript of records, etc. yourself via the u:space student portal (you will also find your electronic record of examinations there, among other things). If you need other confirmations of enrolment, you will find the right contact addresses here.

In addition, students receive 20 free printouts per semester so that they can print out their student documents on a u:print device (valid u:card required). More info on printing with u:print can be found here.

In our Helpful contacts section you will find more information on who to contact for other areas of your studies.